Time for a Craft Project #3!!
Hello DIYvinci Community!! My name is Dominique, I would love to share a mini drawing tutorial with you.
***OCTOBER has arrived let’s get creepy!
LET’S DRAW A WICKED FINGER!
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED:
- This will be a Digital Illustration
- Grab you digital drawing pad ( I used a program called Procreate)
LET’S GET STARTED:
- Create your desired size canvas and create a new layer.
- Step 1. Select the sketch pencil tool and make sure you are on your new Layer. Draw a hotdog shape for the finger shape. (Keep in mind a finger has two knuckles in it)
*FUN TIP: Trace your actual finger on the drawing pad!!
- Step 2. Sketch the nail, blood, wart, the bottom of the finger for dimension and finger creases.
- Step 3. Create a new layer and on the NEW layer use the Pen tool (black) and outline your wicked finger and the details.
- At this point turn off your Sketch layer you should only see the outline layer.
- Step 4. Create a new layer under the outline layer and add the flat color to your finger.
- Step 5. Add all your details! Shadows (dark green) mid tones (yellow) shine highlight (white) and blood spats (dark red).
Please note: Have fun with this try different pen tools for the outline and colors of your choice. You might create something even better!
TADA!! Something Wicked this way comes!
If you liked this project and did it I would love to see your work please tag me!!
PLEASE follow and connect with me I would love to grow and meet new friends in the DIYvinic community.
Thank You DIYvinic for letting me share my projects